After yesterday’s announcement we wanted to reiterate some of the rules and inform you of anything new here at The Station Grill;
- The rule of six per table applies to all bookings
- Booking is recommended – even just for drinks!
- All customers must wear a mask when entering the premises and when walking around the premises
- Please wait in reception to be seated by your host
- We are operating table service ONLY – No customers to order at the bar
- Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
- That last orders is 10pm and no alcohol can be served after this time. All customers must leave our premises by 10:20
Though these measures may seem a little extreme, our staff and customers safety is our concern.
Thank you for your ongoing support, we appreciate you all.
The Station Grill team.